Everlasting Love Quotes

Bookmark and Share
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." 
~ Unknown.

"Among you're friends, I care for you the most. Among you're friends, I love you the most. Among you're friends, you hurt me the most. 'Because I know that's all I am to you… among your friends…"
~ Unknown.

Knowing that I will have you makes me glad; losing you will surely make me sad. I know you don't need me bad nor do I want you bad it's just that your the BEST I ever had...
~ Unknown.

"It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again."
~ Unknown.

"I can never love enough, I can never give enough of what you need, I can never sense   what's needed when most needed. I know it's not good enough. I'm not good enough but damn! I Love You."
~ Unknown.